WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BHA AND BHP?
- BHA is Business Honors Association. BHA is a club where students interact professionally and socially with other honors students.
- BHP is the Business Honors Program. BHP is an academic program and course of study for undergraduate students.
HOW DO I JOIN BHA?
- Students accepted into the Program are automatically enrolled as a member of the Association.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS?
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCESS INVOLVE?
- Candidates for the Program should submit an application and letter of recommendation via the BHP website.
- Once the BHP reviews the application and recommendation, students may receive an invitation to interview with the BHP Director.
- Currently, applications are accepted year-round, however, if you are applying during the summer months, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific deadline dates.
ARE THERE DUES TO BE A PART OF BHA?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING BHA?
- Joining BHA allows students to connect with other highly motivated, inspired, and supportive students. It is a great place to meet friends, future coworkers, and alumni.
HOW DO I BECOME MORE INVOLVED WITH THE BHA?
- Throughout the academic year, the BHA hosts events, such as fun-filled outings, panels, and mixers. We also offer a mentorship program where students with internships or full-time positions have the opportunity to share experiences.
Business Honors Association